Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Playlist

Have you ever felt a chill down to your spine, running through your bones, then bounce back to your hairs, goosebumps, after a song you listen to? Well i surely have, after every of the songs i listen to. And sometimes it will also remind you about someone, its strange for some reason, a situation, good and bad, and places, somewhere you have been before. Here are some of the songs that make me have the chills everytime i listen to.

Turn your lights down low - Colbie Caillat version. Originally by Bob Marley.
Eveytime i listen to this song, it will reminds me of Phuket. The combination of the beach, the sand, the "Beach boys" i hanged out with when i was there, the sun and my dreadlocks (probably explain everything, huh? haha). I really do missed this place despite the drama, the tension, the panicked moment me and Felony encountered. Besides, all that, there was also good moments. The girls that i had the time of my life with, the japanese, the party and the cool dude.

Fearless - Taylor Swift.
This song reminds me of Emily. I seriously do not know why. It just does, its strangely weird. Maybe because when we used to work together at gramophone, doing the entrance bag-tagging. She will sing along to Taylor Swift's song everytime its been played on the main stereo. But this song doesn't give me goosebumps, only reminds me of her.

Lie - David Cook.
This song is when i was going through a situation with Syaza. How i felt being played, cheated and someone-ripped-my-heart-out kind of feeling. Its definitely not a good moment, but i survived. Nothing that i cannot handle.

All at once - The Fray.
The lyrics of this song is the exactly the feeling i felt when i was with Diana, towards the ending part. Every word in the song explain why i acted that way and how it eventually lead to the break up. I was stupid, i definitely realise that myself. I was nervous on how serious we are getting. Well, i was immature back then, but the exprience really out grown me in many ways.

Hijau - Zainal Abidin
This song truly reminds me of Rezwan. My best friend during my Coast guard(My Ns) time. We both like this song, and we would sing along to it everytime Wan and me are deployed in the same boat. And this song reminds me of Tioman trip. Me and Rezwan and bunch of Rezwan's twin friends. It was a awesome trip, the people, the chalet, the sunset and the snorkelling trip.
It was a feeling that made me remember the place everytime i think of ocean and crispy pizza.

The best day - Taylor Swift
Its a feel good song that reminds me of a lovely wonderful woman, my mom. No matter screwed up i am, no matter how i sometimes dont appreciate her. She will never stop loving me, will always be there for me everytime i needed help. She would wake up early and cook me lunch so that i dont have to spent my money on food, just before she go to work. awww.

I'm ready and Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin.
These two songs were introduced by Diana. And they will always make me think of her everytime i listen to them.

I have nothing - Charice. Originally by Whitney Houston.
This song seriously give me goosebumps. I do not know if it is the song or her voice. She is the Philippines girl, who has the most beautiful voice i have ever heard in long time. In case you guys have not heard of her, should check her out at youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment