Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She's leaving

She is leaving for awhile, leaving her lovely sweet sister alone. She is leaving for 10 weeks to somewhere we all fear to go, besides hell. Well if you think about it, that place is hell. I just wait helplessly for the text to know the verdict. She was given 10 weeks. Its not as bad as i thought it might be, but the thought of having to go there is pretty bad enough. If only i had met her earlier or got to know her earlier. I probably would have tried to stop her. She is the most interesting girl i've ever known. Her personality evolved from her dramatic life. Every problem she faced only served to make her stronger, bolder. Thats what i like most about her. I just hope, she will repent and learn from the mistakes. I missed the time when we used to talk everynight, text every minute. God knows there is a place in my heart for her. For all that matters, be strong, stay sweet. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment