Monday, April 13, 2009

first sarging attempt

Finally i'm bloggin. Afterall this time of me wantin' to blog. Never quite had the time to create one. Well, another reason is because, i have no idea how to create it. Had a little help
- actually she did it from the start - from Emily. Well, everyone has to start somewhere. My time is now. So here it goes...

I stood at the counter, thinking back of what happened on friday. What i should and should not have done. After all those pages that i have read, i thought i was ready for the game. The fact was, every rules, every opening i tried installing in my brain, makes me more nervous
for it to be used.

I went to Double O on friday night with couple of my mates, - Ogy, Ash, Felony and Ard. I when to meet Ogy first at Bugis. He was sitting at Starbucks with his friend Sarah.
Ogy and I knew Sarah way back, when he dated Yaya. So i sat down, ordered myself a chocolate blended. Ogy was feeling down and keep complaining about his upset stomach. I advised him to get a check up. Feared as to the recent tragic about "Geylang's famous Indian rojak", where hundreds fall ill and 3 dead after consuming the "famous rojak". We talked about Ogy's recent heartbreak drama for awhile. Then someone suggested to go Clarke Quay for a "Kick-start Drink" while waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive. We left Bugis around 10 plus.

We took a cab to Clarke Quay. Its was crowded as usual, and we had a choice between this Cuban bar (i forgot the name) and Forbidden City. There was a large crowd at the Cuban bar, so we decided to go Forbidden City. We sat outside so that we can smoke freely. I ordered a Kilkenny beer, Sarah ordered a martini and Ogy ordered himself some wicked mixture of drink and chicken drumlet platter. I scanned around to look out for potential target(like as if i was ready to sarge) and learn that it was full with mature older groups. Then i saw this waitress, resembled a primary school classmate, I couldn't remember her name. I don't bothered to ask though, not that i'm being stuck-up or anything, just the thought of it might be a wrong person or she don't remember me, would humiliate me. So i save myself from the humilation and continue talking to Sarah, about how paranoid her boyfriend's acting.


While in the middle of the deep conversation, i received a call from Ard. "Kau kat mane?(Where are you?)" Ard said with his deep just-woke-up voice. "I'm at Clarke Quay, ar". I replied. "Bastard siol kau tak kejot aku (Bastard, you din't wake me up)". I din't even know he was sleeping, i assume he would wait for Felony to get home and go together. (Ard is Felony younger brother). "Mane aku tahu kau tido, asal ayot tak kejot kau time die balik?(How would i know that you're sleeping, and why din't Felony wake u when he reached home?)". He said he'll call me back, and he hunged up. I was abit pissed with him for some reason that day, that i don't wish to share. So i call Felony to know where he's at. He told me he's on the way to meet Ash at Ash's block. And told me that he will call me as soon as they're in the cab and to meet us outside Dbl O.


It was already past 12 and i'm getting restless from sitting and conversing an empty topic. I didn't thought my night would be so boring. If I had known this was gonna be it, how i spend the night, i would have gone to Johor's chalet with my family. Then i received a text message from Felony, saying that they're reaching soon and to meet us outside Dbl O. I can feel the excitment rushing through my veins again. We walked Sarah to get a cab, then we walked to Dbl O. At the entrance out, i met my NS mates, Dennis, Gary and Wayne. Gary was already drunk and start to neg me as soon as he saw me. I ignore him and talk to Wayne. Wayne was so cubby that i almost didn't recognise him. We used to bully him during our Basic Police Training Camp. I remember one night, he was taking a dump, and the whole bunk of 10 people gathered outside the cubicle he's in, quietly. One of us was video recording it with a handphone. Then Gary knocked at the door, saying "Wayne quick! I wanna shit, quick!". Everyone controlled themself so that it won't be so obvious and he won't suspect anything unusual. "Go use another cubicle lar, i'm gonna be for awhile" he replied with tense in his voice. "All cubicle occupied, quick lar Wayne!" Gary answered with harsh tone. " Wait lar, i'm not done yet!" Wayne said, with pressured felt in his tone. "Quick lar!", as Gary continued knockin rapidly. I think he sense something is not right, he look up and saw someone was video recording him. He was shocked and started shouting " DON'T disturb me lar!"; while evil Gary continued knocking and shouting "Quick lar, Wayne!". Makes him more pressurised to do his business.

Soon as the boys arrive, i was suprised to see Ard was there, we entered the club, make our way to the second floor. It was crowded, ratio of 6:4 girls to boys. We went to the main bar, scanned around for spot. I ordered 5 jager bombs. Felony collected 7bucks each. Then i took out my 50 dollars, Felony grabbed the cash and suggested the drinks on me. I disagreed for awhile, then think to myself ohh, what the hell, im the one planned the whole clubbin thing. So yeah, the drinks were on me. While waiting for the drinks, i scanned around for potential set. I spotted one target, she was wearing half dress with tight jean and heels. Orange dyed hair, with typical chinese skin tanned. The bartender set the jager bomb routine, then we drink to the lost time. As i turned to find the target, she was already gone. So i went to search for her, i went to the dance floor, smokin room, the other bar, no sign of her. So i rejoined my group, ordered another jager bomb and 2 jug, only this time its on Ard.


We drank up and sing along and dance a little to what's playing. After awhile, i went to the smokin room alone. While smokin, i saw a two-set, petite figure, with short hair and other had it tied to the back. The short hair, was wearing a black short dress. She was holding ciggarette and LG Viewty on the other hand. I know what to opened this set with. I plan my routine in my head, count to 3 and when for it. "Hey, i'm sorry". As i took my LG Viewty out of my back pocket, "I got a missed call from my fren and accidentally press on cancel. Now im not sure how to check it out." I handed her my phone" Im kinda a new user to this phone, can u help me?". She unlocked the keypad locked and press the call button. "You just need to press on the call button, and it will show the list of number, from dialled to missed call". She said as she showed me. "Ouh, that simple huh?" I smoked a puff. " Yea, it is". Then the other girl spoke. "Sorry we have to get back to our friend", as they killed the cigarette out."Alright, i'll see you at the dance floor". I try not to sound like a losing end. "Thanks yea". I said. They smile as they leave. I stay for awhile after they leave. Smoke another cigarette, think back on how i should have said it. I rejoin my friends who were dancin in front of the main bar.


The night at Dbl O ends with Ard was heavily drunk. So we decided to call Abu, another friend of ours. We said to Abu that Ard got into a fight and needs his help to pick us up. So we arranged to meet at clarke quay taxi stand. We almost had to drag Ard's ass to get to where we are supposed to meet Abu. While waiting for Abu to arrive, two Caucasian girls approach us. One was a blonde, wearing hot pants, mini dress with cardigan over. The other was brunette curly hair, wearing tight jeans and floral shirt. Then the blonde pathetically asked for 2dollars, saying that they had not enough money for cab ride home.


All of us were looking at one another, dazzled by them, shamelessly for asking random strangers for money. I guess when you are desparate you would do anything. Ash suggested for a string attached. He said that they would have to kiss a dollar each. They agreed but only to a kiss on the cheek. So I reached my wallet and took out 2 dollars. As they approached to kiss me, i said "Hey, one at the time". So the blonde went to kiss me first, as i turn to give my cheek. Soon as she about to kiss my cheek, i turn and go for a lips instead. I did it to the brunette too. A kiss closed, which i pathetically had to pay for. Soon after, Abu arrived, we dropped Ash at Nana club, and when home. It was pretty lame night, i sure had fun with the boys.


Till my next post.

1 comment:

  1. So 2 kisses for 2dollars??
    Not bad.. hahaha...
    Nice try at the smoking room.
    Damn u r good at this.
    I bet u use Carul when u get to know gals.. lol

    ReplyDelete